Planned Parenthood is here for you, providing the expert sexual health care you need. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and follow all CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) recommendations and best practices.
Please be aware that:
- If you develop respiratory symptoms (cough/shortness of breath) or a fever before your appointment, we ask that you reschedule.
- All patients and staff must have their temperature taken before checking in for an appointment or work.
- We are screening every patient for symptoms at check-in.
- Only patients and staff are allowed in the health center. Please do not bring any guests, visitors, or children. Guests or visitors will be asked to wait in their vehicle. Children cannot be left unattended in a vehicle.
- After check-in, you may choose to wait in either your vehicle or the reception area. We will call your cell phone when we are ready for your visit.
Thank you for helping us keep all our patients and staff healthy and safe!