All PPHP health centers are teen friendly! And we respect your right to privacy. We will assist you regardless of your age, gender, race, ability to pay, or immigration status.
At PPHP, we offer teens a wide range of health care services:
- All types of birth control (including male and female condoms as well as hormonal methods such as oral contraceptives, the patch, and vaginal ring.)
- Emergency contraception (“PlanB”)
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Abortion services (“the abortion pill” and in-clinic)
PPHP believes you should have control over your own body. With the New York State law allowing teens to consent to confidential family planning services and reproductive health care, we are able to provide certain services without requiring your parents’ permission. After you visit PPHP, we will not notify your parents of the care you received if you do not want them to know. Your parents cannot even access your medical records without your permission.
To learn more about each of these services, contact the PPHP health center nearest to you. You can also call 800-230-PLAN (7526) to schedule an appointment.