Planned Parenthood of Delaware provides high-quality sexual and reproductive health care throughout Delaware. We have centers conveniently located in Wilmington, Newark, Dover, and Seaford.
Our health centers offer a wide variety of health care services for all. Services may vary by center; please indicate which service you would like when you make your appointment.
For your safety and convenience, some services are offered via telehealth (video call) with a licensed PPDE medical professional on a secure line.
Additionally, some services may be provided via the PPDirect app on your mobile phone available in your App store.
- Wellness exams, which typically include height, weight, blood pressure, medical history, medication review, allergies, birth control evaluation, STI testing and treatment, HIV testing, IPV screening, physical exam if indicated, and social determinants of health screening
- Screening for breast and cervical cancer
- Birth control and family planning, including LARCs, the pill, implant, the shot (needle injection), vaginal ring, IUD, internal condom, diaphragm
- Behavioral health, including short- and long-term outpatient therapy, case management, and connection to community resources.
- HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer
- Advanced diagnosis and early treatment for cervical abnormalities (colposcopy)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including the rapid test for HIV
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Pregnancy tests and information on all pregnancy options
- Gender-affirming care (hormone therapy), as well as legal name change assistance and letter-writing services for gender-affirming care patients
- Abortion services: surgical - sedated, surgical - awake, medical
- Telehealth for certain services that can be provided remotely, such as birth control and UTI diagnosis and treatment. Telehealth can enable you to be seen sooner and is also recommended for those who wish to avoid contact with others due to COVID. Telehealth for certain services is available at all clinics; please see the individual clinics here to determine if the service you are looking for is provided.
To make an appointment, call 1-800-230-PLAN (7526)
To find a center in Delaware, click here.
Have a health question? For more information on health topics, click here.