We are dedicated to empowering individuals to make healthy and responsible choices. Virtual education & training opportunities are available.
- Education programs for teens Trained educators deliver age-appropriate, evidence-based, shame-free sex education.
- Teen Council Teen Council is a peer education program for high-school-aged youth in Delaware. We educate our peers about human sexuality and healthy decision-making.
- Upcoming professional training and adult education Click the link to view upcoming trainings and related happenings.
- LGBTQ+ support group for people with IDD The Gender and Sexuality Alliance is an online space for self-advocates with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities who identify as LGBTQ+ to make new friends, explore new topics, practice advocacy skills and most importantly, have fun!
- Sexuality and disability programs Accessible education tailored for the student and facilitated by a trained educator.
- Purchase a sex education program “You’re in Charge: A Customizable Sex and Relationship Education Program for Self-Advocates with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.”
- Stay connected with our Education & Training Department Sign up to receive email updates by clicking this link.