We are dedicated to empowering individuals to make healthy and responsible choices. Virtual education & training opportunities are available.
- Education Programs for Teens Trained educators deliver age-appropriate, evidence-based, shame-free sex education.
- Teen Council Teen Council is a peer education program for high school aged youth in Delaware. We educate our peers about human sexuality and healthy decision making.
- Upcoming Professional Training and Adult Education Exciting and informative trainings for the public.
- LGBTQ+ Support Group for People with IDD The Gender and Sexuality Alliance is an online space for self-advocates with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities who identify as LGBTQ+ to make new friends, explore new topics, practice advocacy skills and most importantly, have fun!
- Sexuality and Disability Programs Accessible education tailored for the student and facilitated by a trained educator.
- Purchase A Sex Education Program “You’re in Charge: A Customizable Sex and Relationship Education Program for Self-Advocates with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.”
- What Our Customers Say