Purchase A Sex Education Program
“You’re in Charge” is a customizable sex and relationship education program for self-advocates with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). It is intended to be delivered by one educator to one student with IDD. It is a completely customizable program allowing you and your student to focus learning on topics of interest.
The program covers a variety of topics including:
- Anatomy and reproduction
- Puberty and hygiene
- Public vs. private and appropriateness
- Gender identity & sexual orientation
- Masturbation & sexual feelings
- Sexually explicit media
- Sexual harassment, assault and abuse
- Dating, healthy relationships and consent
- Contraception, condoms and STIs
Ready to purchase your copy? Click one of the links below to get started.
Digital copy of You’re in Charge: https://ppadvocacydeshop.squarespace.com/shop/youre-in-charge-digital-copy
Hard copy of You’re in Charge: https://ppadvocacydeshop.squarespace.com/shop/youre-in-charge-hard-copy