Request an evidence-based sex education program for your group of middle or high school aged teens.
Program topics include:
- Contraception & Pregnancy Prevention
- Healthy Relationships
- LGBTQ+ Support
- Q & A with an Expert Sex Educator
- Safer Sex and Condoms
- Sexting and Cyber Safety
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- A program tailored to meet your group’s needs!
What you can expect from a Planned Parenthood Educator:
- Medically-accurate, age-appropriate and non-judgmental sexual health information
- The recognition of these universal values:
- All individuals deserve respect
- Knowledge about sex is helpful, not harmful
- Parents and caregivers are the most important sex educators for their children
*Virtual education & training opportunities are available.
Call 302-224-8099 for more information.