We’ll do our best to answer your questions and provide any resources you need. Here’s what you should know before you submit a question to the Planned Parenthood Ask The Experts team:
- If there’s an emergency, call 911.
- If you need answers fast, you can talk to a live health educator with our chat/text program, use our Roo chatbot, or contact your nearest Planned Parenthood health center.
- We try our best to answer as many questions as possible, but we get a ton of submissions and can’t answer them all.
- Chances are we’ve already answered your question, so check our archives.
- Submitting questions/comments to us gives us the okay to share it publicly on our website. But we’ll publish your question anonymously — we never share your identity or personal information.
- We usually don’t change what you wrote, but we may edit for content and length.
- We try our best to be a helpful resource, but there are some things we can’t do here on the internet: diagnose you with an illness; tell you if you’re pregnant; help with appointments or feedback for our health centers; or change your prescriptions. You can talk with your nearest Planned Parenthood health center about these things.
This forum is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have a medical problem, please contact the Planned Parenthood health center nearest you.