Birth Control in Sunnyside, WA
Sunnyside Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Vasectomy services for men are on a referral basis or by appointment at our Kennewick, Sunnyside, Walla Walla or Spokane Centers.
Tubal ligation services for women are on a referral basis.
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
We offer online birth control refill services for patients with a current prescription at our health center. Visit our online health center to find out more information.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control implant - $500.00
- birth control patch - $0-$13.00
- birth control shot - $0-$55.00
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $0-$39.00
- condom - Free
- female condom - $0 - $3.00
- fertility awareness method - Education Only
- IUD (hormonal) - $500
- IUD (copper) - $0 - $360.00
- spermicide - $0 - $7.00
- sterilization for men (vasectomy) - $700 (at Kennewick Clinic)
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $0 - $200
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Medicaid, Medicaid Family Planning Benefits Program, and Medicaid for Pregnant Women accepted.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at 866-904-7721.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.