Birth Control in Pullman, WA
Pullman Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (tubal)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Vasectomy services for men are on a referral basis or by appointment at our Kennewick, Walla Walla, Spokane or Sunnyside Centers.
Tubal ligation services for women are on a referral basis.
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-greater-washington-north-idaho/patient-resources/our-health-centers'>Visit our online health center to find out more information.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control implant - $500.00
- birth control patch - $0-$13.00
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- birth control shot - $0-$55.00
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $0-$39.00
- condom - Free
- female condom - $0 - $3.00
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $0 - $20.00
- fertility awareness methods - Education Only
- IUD (hormonal) - $500
- IUD (copper) - $0 - $360.00
- spermicide - $0 - $7.00
- sterilization for men (vasectomy) - $700 (at Kennewick Clinic)
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $0 - $200
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some birth control may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.