STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines in Brownsville, TX
Planned Parenthood - Brownsville offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
STD prevention, including:
- internal condom (female condom)
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- STD and safer sex education
- HPV and hepatitis vaccines education
STD testing, treatment, and vaccination services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Rapid HIV testing can be done by swabbing the inside of your mouth. The results are available in 20-30 minutes.
Counseling and confidential (private) testing for HIV are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.