Birth Control in Columbia, SC
Birth control is a safe way to prevent pregnancy and treat certain health problems. There are many types of birth control. We can help you find the best method for you.
Please note that pricing may vary depending on your insurance coverage. Contact our health center for more information. Not sure which method is best? Learn More.
Learn how to prepare for your visit in order to get the birth control that’s best for you.
By appointment onlyDuring all business hours
- Birth Control Implant insertion, removal, and check
- IUD (hormonal) insertion, removal, and check
- IUD (copper) insertion, removal, and check
Birth control services are available:
- During all business hours by appointment
- By walk-in as the schedule allows
Referrals are provided for:
- Fertility Services
- Some Sterilization Procedures
Birth Control Details
Not all birth control services require a pelvic exam.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.