Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Toledo, OH
Toledo Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning-after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception education
- emergency contraception pills
- IUD (copper)
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
Prescription emergency contraception (Ella) is available following a visit with a Planned Parenthood health care provider.
The copper IUD may also be used to prevent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Ask your health care provider for more information.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for emergency contraception (morning after pill) services pricing information.
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- Emergency Contraception can be sold over the counter to any one ages 17 and older with a photo ID. If you are under age 17, you will need to make an appointment for a prescription. All patients wishing to use insurance to pay for E.C. will need to make an appointment for a prescription. For more information on Emergency Contraception options, visit this web page.
There may be additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at (419) 255-1115.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.