Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Fayetteville, NC
Fayetteville Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception
- birth control pills as emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
Women under age 17 anybody can get prescription emergency contraception following a visit with a Planned Parenthood health care provider.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $25-35
- office visit for emergency contraception - $30-51
- *** There is no discount available for emergency contraception for teens
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Medicaid does not cover abortion services unless the life of the mother is in danger or cases of rape or incest. With the exception of Medicaid for Pregnant Women and Medicaid when Medicare or Aetna is primary, Medicaid is accepted.