Men's Health Care in Durham, NC
Durham Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch – exam and treatment
- male infertility – screening and referrals
- premature ejaculation referrals
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
STD Testing and Treatment.
Men's health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
We have a limited number of same-day appointments. Please call ahead to reserve a slot.
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
You may fill out an application for a Medicaid Family Planning Waiver (MFPW) at our health center. To establish coverage takes 4-7 weeks, so it advisable to apply before you need it. With the exception of Medicaid for Pregnant Women and Medicaid when Medicare is the primary, Medicaid is accepted.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: