Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning-after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception education
- emergency contraception pills
- IUD (copper)
- pregnancy testing
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- Emergency Contraception Pill (“morning-after pill”)
- Sexual Assault and/or Intimate Partner Violence Referrals
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
● Emergency Contraception Pill
- Over-the-counter emergency contraception (Plan B) is available by walk-in.
- Prescription emergency contraception (ella) requires a visit with one of our health care providers. ella is available during all business hours by appointment and by walk-in as the the schedule allows.
● Copper IUD insertion requires a visit with one of our health care providers. Copper IUD insertion is available during all business hours by appointment and by walk-in as the the schedule allows.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.