General Health Care in Asheville, NC
Asheville Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy planning services
Other Sexual and Reproductive Health Services
- Breast Exams
- Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Erectile Dysfunction Education and Referrals
- Fertility Referrals
- Fibroids Evaluation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (for menopausal clients)
- Incontinence Education
- Infertility Education
- Jock Itch Exam and Treatment
- Mammogram Referrals
- Menopause – Evaluation and Treatment
- Pap Testing
- Premature Ejaculation Education and Referrals
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Education
- Testicular Exam with referrals if needed
- Urinary Tract Infections – Testing and Treatment
- Vaginal Infections – Testing and Treatment
- Zika Education
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (including premenstrual syndrome), or even a lost tampon.
General health care services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
These services are available:
● During all business hours by appointment
● By walk-in as schedule allows
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the LGBTQ Services page.
Here's What You Need to Know About Getting General Health Care Services at this Health Center:
Depending on your concern, a genital exam may be recommended or required as part of your visit.
For the testing and treatment of urinary tract infections, we will need to collect a urine sample at the time of your visit.
We offer education and treatment for menopause, including hormonal and nonhormonal treatment(s). Hormone replacement therapy for menopausal clients requires a routine checkup or records of your most recent exam.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.