Pregnancy Testing & Services in Canandaigua, NY
Canandaigua Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
- work up and scheduling for abortion at our Rochester or Syracuse offices
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
We have licensed counselors on staff and provide extensive and personalized options counseling services.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.