Birth Control in Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas East Flamingo offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Ask the health center staff for more information.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pill pricing information.
- birth control shot - $98
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $125
- diaphragm - $33
- condom - $0.60
- female condom - $6 for 3
- IUD (hormonal) - $890
- IUD (copper) - $890
- spermicide - $0.75-$10
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $54
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.