Birth Control in Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas West Charleston offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Most services are available on a walk-in basis and by appointment every day we are open. Please call before walking in or make an appointment for the birth control implant (Nexplanon), birth control shot, diaphragm or IUD. Nexplanon insertions and removals are not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control implant - $960
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pill pricing information.
- birth control shot - $89
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $90
- diaphragm - $33 ($80 visit fee for fitting)
- condom - $0.60
- female condom - $6 for 3
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $38
- IUD (hormonal) - $855
- IUD (copper) - $615
- spermicide - $0.75-$10
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $54
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.