Women's Health Care in Hattiesburg, MS
Hattiesburg Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- LEEP (treatment of abnormal pap)
- mammogram referrals
- Pap test
- urinary tract infection (UTI) testing and treatment
- vaginal infection testing and treatment
- routine physicals for women of reproductive age
Women's health services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some women's services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: