STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines in Hattiesburg, MS
Hattiesburg Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Counseling and anonymous (without your name) or confidential (private) testing for HIV are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.