STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines in Saint Cloud, MN
St. Cloud Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
STD prevention, including:
- internal condom (female condom)
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- hepatitis B vaccine
- STD and safer sex education
- HPV and hepatitis vaccines education
STD testing, treatment, and vaccination services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
We can test for gonorrhea and chlamydia. If this test shows an infection, then we will provide you with treatment and explain how your partner(s) can be treated.
For testing involving urine samples, including chlamydia and gonorrhea, do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
Many STD tests require a genital exam.
Counseling and confidential (private) testing for HIV are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Counseling and confidential (private) testing for STDs are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Some vaccines are given in a series over the course of several months, which would require you to return to the health center to get the full benefit.
If you're uninsured, you may be eligible for no-cost sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment and other reproductive health services at the St. Cloud Planned Parenthood.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.
Price ranges for our STD testing and treatment services and safer sex products are:
- If you're uninsured, you may be eligible for no-cost sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment and other reproductive health services at the St. Cloud Planned Parenthood.
- If you want to get tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital warts, or HIV, or are scheduling your regular sexual health STI screening, call 1.800.230.PLAN to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.