Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Eden Prairie, MN
Eden Prairie Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning-after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception education
- emergency contraception pills
- IUD insertion (copper)
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours by appointment
An appointment is required to bill insurance for emergency contraception.
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
- The copper IUD may also be used to prevent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Ask your health care provider for more information.
- Copper IUD (Paragard) as emergency contraception available by appointment only.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for emergency contraception (morning after pill) services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at 952-653-4499.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.