Birth Control in Stamford, CT
Stamford Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- cervical cap (FemCap)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Birth control services are available:
Birth control services without a pelvic exam (if qualified) are available on a walk-in basis during all business hours.
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control implant - $390-$560
- birth control patch - $10
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- birth control shot - $110-$175
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $30-$40
- diaphragm - $40-$76
- fertility awareness method - $4-$8
- IUD (hormonal) - $505-$679
- IUD (copper) - $305-$439
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.