Birth Control in Hartford, CT
Birth control is a safe way to prevent pregnancy and treat certain health problems. There are many types of birth control. We can help you find the best method for you.
Birth Control Methods Offered
Please note that pricing may vary depending on your insurance coverage. Contact our health center for more information. Not sure which method is best? Learn More.
Hartford North Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant - $390 - $560
- birth control patch - $10
- birth control pill
- birth control shot - $110 - $175
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $30 - $40
- cervical cap (FemCap)
- diaphragm - $40 - $76
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- fertility awareness method - $4 - $8
- IUD (hormonal) - $505 - $679
- IUD (copper) - $305 - $439
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Plan Your Visit
Learn how to prepare for your visit in order to get the birth control that’s best for you.
Walk-insWalk-in services available up to one hour before closing. Birth control refills can be picked up anytime the health center is open.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.