Birth Control in Cortez, CO
Cortez offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
Not all services are available every day. Please call before visiting the health center, as availability of services varies each day. Ability to accept Medicaid and insurance for your visit varies each day as well.
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Ask the health center staff for more information.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control patch - $48
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pill pricing information.
- birth control shot - $76-89 sliding fee
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $46
- diaphragm - $33 ($65-85 visit fee for fitting) sliding fee
- condom - $0.60
- female condom - $6 for 3
- IUD (hormonal) - $515-540 sliding fee
- IUD (copper) - $515-540 sliding fee
- spermicide - $0.75-$10
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $54
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at phone number.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.