Birth Control in Aurora, CO
Aurora offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Ask the health center staff for more information.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control implant - $860
- birth control patch - $76
- birth control pill - $28-41 depending on pill
- birth control shot - $90
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $46
- condom - $0.40
- female condom - $15 for 3
- IUD (hormonal) - $335 - $560 depending on IUD
- IUD (copper) - $560
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $62 for established patients / $80 for new patients
There may be additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at (303) 671-7526.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.