STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines in Westminster, CA
Westminster Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
STD prevention, including:
- internal condom (female condom)
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- hepatitis B vaccine
- STD and safer sex education
- HPV and hepatitis vaccines education
STD testing, treatment, and vaccination services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Walk-ins (walking in with no appointment) are accepted based on availability
- during all business hours by appointment
PrEP services available at this location.
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Rapid HIV testing can be done by swabbing the inside of your mouth. The results are available in 20-30 minutes.
Counseling and confidential (private) testing for HIV are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Individuals ages 19 and older who have no health insurance and meet financial criteria may qualify for the Merck Vaccine Patient Assistance Program to receive the HPV vaccine (Gardasil) at no charge. Other fees may apply.
Some vaccines are given in a series over the course of several months, which would require you to return to the health center to get the full benefit.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.