Pregnancy Testing & Services in Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy/fertility education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.