Pregnancy Testing & Services in Richmond, CA
Hilltop-Richmond Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy planning services
- pregnancy/fertility education
- prenatal services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- miscarriage management
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.