Birth Control in Palmdale, CA
Antelope Valley Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (Essure)
- sterilization for women (tubal)
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Medi-Cal, FPACT accepted.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at 800-576-5544.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.