Pregnancy Testing & Services in Glendora, CA
Glendora Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- parent education classes
- pregnancy options education
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request. There may be an additional charge for blood tests.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with prenatal vitamins and a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Price ranges for our pregnancy testing and services are:
- Medicaid accepted. Family PACT accepted. If you are uninsured, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.