Birth Control in Costa Mesa, CA
Costa Mesa Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Birth control services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Walk-ins (walking in with no appointment) are accepted based on availability
- during all business hours by appointment
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.