Birth Control in Baldwin Park, CA
Baldwin Park Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
Birth control pills, patches, vaginal rings, and the shot can usually be obtained without an exam.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.