Our Professional Training Program helps educators, social workers and other professionals who work with youth develop the skills and awareness needed to be effective sexuality educators.
The following topics have been carefully chosen to help professionals deliver quality sexuality education programs to their clients:
- Planned Parenthood Overview
- Sexuality Education 101
- Adolescent Development (Why they do what they do)
- Answering Sensitive Questions
- Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology, including Puberty
- Birth Control Methods and Teaching Strategies
- Sexually Transmitted Infections and Teaching Strategies
- Reproductive Coercion
- Human Trafficking
- Sexuality and Values
- Pregnancy Options
- Patient Privacy
- Creating Safe Spaces for LGBT Youth
Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest is also available to design customized trainings for organizations and community groups, as well as offer consultation and technical assistance to serve a variety of training needs.
To learn more about our training programs or to schedule a training, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-881-5013.