- Please bring your photo ID and insurance card with you.
- We accept State of Wisconsin public insurance.
- We can help you apply for the WI public insurance program Family Planning Only Services (FPOS), which covers almost all of our services, if you qualify. If you would like to apply for FPOS or other public insurance programs before your visit, please visit: www.access.wi.gov.
- We also accept private insurance. Please check with your insurance company to see if PPWI is in your network.
- Payment can be made with cash, check, money order, and all major credit/debit cards. Payment is expected at the time of service. Our prices are low-cost, affordable and we do not deny anyone services based on inability to pay.
- Donations are welcome at the time of your visit and will help us continue to provide care, no matter what.
Or call 1-800-230-7526