Embody educators provide comprehensive sexuality education that is age-appropriate, medically-accurate and culturally-competent to youth and adult audiences.
Education is provided in English or Spanish. Topics include:
- Reproductive Anatomy
- Healthy Relationships
- Values about Sexuality
- Adult-Child Communication about Sex, Sexuality and Relationships
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Prevention
- Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Others, as requested
These additional Embody programs and resources help promote safer sex and healthy sexuality among youth and adults:
- Embody Comprehensive Sexuality Curriculum – An eight session curriculum covering topics ranging from values and sexuality to healthy relationships and reproductive life planning, including anatomy, birth control and sexually transmitted infection prevention. Our highly experienced sexuality educators can come facilitate all sessions with your group. Appropriate for grades 6 and up, including adults. Can be tailored for any group. Based on National Sexuality Education Standards.
- Sex Ed Text Line – Text “safersex” to 69866 to get your questions about sex, sexuality, and relationships answered by an Embody educator.
- Promotores de Salud and Health Promoter Programs – Community members provide culturally-competent sexuality education to their own social networks, in Spanish or English.
- Milwaukee Youth Clinics – Youth Health Educators (ages 15-24) deliver the evidence-based Safer Sex Intervention to their peers at our health centers.
- Maurice Ritz Resource Center – Check out our collection of books, journals, DVDs, curricula, and other sexuality education resources on WISCAT.