- Please take a look at our payment and insurance information.
- Due to COVID-19, we are screening all patients for symptoms by phone prior to their visit. We will call from a private number the day before your appointment.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out the necessary paperwork. For example, if you schedule an appointment for 2:10 p.m., please plan to arrive for check-in at 2:00 p.m.
- If you are running late for your appointment, know that we will make every effort to accommodate you, but you may not be seen that day. If you think you will be late, please call us at 314-531-7526.
Preparing for Your Appointment
What do your need for your visit to Planned Parenthood?
- Mask - All patients are required to wear a mask while in the health center. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Photo ID - Minors who have an appointment DO NEED a photo ID.
- Insurance Card(s) if you have insurance.
- If you have a separate card for pharmacy benefits - bring that, too!
- Payment - Payment is due at time of service.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. To help ensure everyone has a safe, healthy experience, we are providing additional information and policies regarding COVID-19. We will continue to provide updates as things change.
Thank you for your support and flexibility.
Before Your Appointment
For Telehealth Appointments
- Please find a private, quiet place for your telehealth visit. The visit should take 30-45 minutes.
- Your can arrive for your virtual visit up to 15 minutes prior to and up to 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment time. If you enter the virtual waiting room early, you may have to wait until the scheduled appointment time for the virtual visit to start.
- If you have any issues connecting in the telehealth platform, we'll call you from a private number, so please answer the phone. If you have issues connecting, you can call 314-531-7526 & the call center will connect you to your clinician.
For All Appointments
- Food and drink are not allowed in the waiting room.
- We request you turn off your cell phone while in the health center. If you must use your phone, please step outside.
- If you are running late, please call us at 314-531-7526 so that we can discuss your options for the day. We will make every effort to accommodate you but know that we might not be able to see you that day.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer that appointment time to someone else.
Every day, Planned Parenthood works to make sure patients receive the high-quality health care they need in a supportive environment. That includes ensuring patients can get in and out of Planned Parenthood health centers safely and know what to expect when coming to their appointment.
Re: Pap Tests
If you’ve had a Pap test within the past three years, and are between the ages of 21 and 66, please bring the following information to your appointment:
- Name of doctor/location who provided the Pap test
- Approximate date of the Pap test
- Result of the Pap test
This information is to ensure we provide only the health care you need. If you’re not sure if you received a Pap test, then please bring the information above to the best of your ability.
If you received your Pap test at Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri, then you do not need to bring in this information.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 314-531-7526.
Forms for your appointment
Save time and fill out forms before your appointment. Find forms to send medical records or to ask Planned Parenthood to send you records.
After Your Appointment
After your appointment, look for our patient survey in your email. The survey will be from Planned Parenthood and will be sent to you within a week after your appointment. The survey should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Thank you for being a Planned Parenthood patient!
Consider supporting Planned Parenthood by making a donation today.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526