- Before your appointment, please take a look at our payment and insurance information.
- For their safety, children are not allowed in exam rooms and cannot be left unaccompanied. They must be accompanied by another adult or teenage sibling at all times in the waiting area.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the waiting room.
- We request you turn off your cell phone while in the health center. If you must use your phone, please step outside.
- If you are running late, please call us so that we can discuss your options for the day. If you are late, we do reserve the right to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer that appointment time to someone else.
Every day, Planned Parenthood works to make sure patients receive the high-quality health care they need in a supportive environment. That includes ensuring patients can get in and out of Planned Parenthood health centers safely and know what to expect when coming to their appointment.