We offer hormone replacement therapy to patients 18 years and older at all of our health centers. You don’t need to participate in therapy or provide information from a mental health provider to receive hormone therapy. You can schedule an appointment online or by calling 314-531-7526. At your first visit, a Planned Parenthood clinician will:
- Review your medical history, including your sexual and surgical history and current health practices
- Measure your weight and blood pressure
- Discuss your transition goals
- Draw your blood to watch for potential side effects of hormones
- Explain how to take hormones and answer any questions you might have
If hormone therapy is a good fit for you, you'll receive a prescription that you can take to a pharmacy. In addition to gender affirming hormone therapy, Planned Parenthood welcomes patients of all genders and identities to access our wide range of health care services.