The health and safety of our students, patients, and staff is our top priority. To help ensure everyone has a safe, healthy experience, we are providing additional information and policies regarding COVID-19. We will continue to provide updates as things change.
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19, here's what we are actively doing:
- Offering education & training services virtually; contact us for details. You can use the Education Program Request Form, send an email to [email protected], or give us a call at 314.531.7526 ext 332.
- Only providing in-person education and training services if safety procedures are met.
- Providing virtual resources for instructors and e-learning packets for students when both in-person and live virtual services are unattainable for students or your organization.
- Requiring masks and adherence to all public health guidelines during any in-person interaction, for both staff and participants.
- Limiting in-office schedules and in-person education. Please use our online form to request our education services.
- Working daily to assess the COVID-19 impact to our employees and community members. We will keep you updated with any new information we may have.