If you are done having kids, make it a done deal!
Vasectomy is one of the most effective forms of birth control. It's also incredibly common. About one in five men over the age of 35 in the US have had a vasectomy.
We provide free vasectomies to men who qualify for Oregon's CCare program, support low-cost vasectomies through our vasectomy fund, and can bill most insurance plans! Find out if you qualify for a free vasectomy.
How do I get a free vasectomy?
- First, check to see if you qualify for Oregon's CCare program. If you don't qualify for CCare, we have funds or other programs that may help pay all or part of the cost of a vasectomy if you qualify. We also accept Oregon Health Plan and most commercial insurance plans. If paying by cash or credit card the price for the pre-vasectomy counsel is $65 and the procedure is $700.00 (cash/credit option only available at our Eugene-Springfield Health Center).
- Next, call to make an appointment for your pre-vasectomy counsel at 541-344-9411 or 800-230-7526.
- All Lane County pre-vasectomy counsel appointments must be made at the Eugene-Springfield Health Center located at 3579 Franklin Blvd. We perform vasectomy procedures on-site at our Eugene-Springfield Health Center only. You will be informed at the time of your pre-vasectomy counsel if your procedure will be done by us or if you will be referred to another provider in the area.
- All clients seen at Ashland, Medford, or Grants Pass Health Centers will be referred to a provider in that area.
- Your procedure must be a minimum of 30 days after your counsel visit and must be completed within 180 days of your counsel visit.
- To learn more about vasectomy procedure, visit Planned Parenthood's vasectomy information page.
Free vasectomy for those who qualify!
Call today 541-344-9411 or 800-230-7526