Health Resource Centers are drop-in resource centers available to students at several Philadelphia high schools. PPSP staffs centers at:
At these high schools, PPSP staff provide:
- One-on-one counseling
- Referrals for STI testing and treatment
- Information about preventing sexually transmitted diseases (STIs) and pregnancy
- Support around healthy choices and relationships
- Sexuality education in the classroom
- Safer-sex supplies and menstrual products
Whether you are a student, school staff, or a parent or guardian, we invite you to visit one of our Health Resource Centers soon!
Learn more about the Health Resource Center program at AccessMatters.
Or call 1-800-230-7526