• Female subjects 18 years and older
• Negative pregnancy test
• Agree to use an approved method of contraception
• Have a history of recurrent VVC or yeast infection
• Must have an active VVC or yeast infection episode at the time of screening
• Willing and able to provide written informed consent
• Willing and able to comply with protocol requirements, instructions, and protocol-stated restrictions and be likely to complete the study as planned
*Subjects of non-childbearing potential must meet the requirements defined below:
• Pre-menopausal with documentation of surgical sterilization (i.e., hysterectomy, bilateral tubal ligation, bilateral oophorectomy, or bilateral salpingectomy) at least 3 months prior to study entry.
• Post-menopausal defined as amenorrhea for at least 12 months following cessation of all exogenous hormonal treatments.