Planned Parenthood provides expert, confidential services for teens, including:
- Birth Control methods such as the pill, patch, shot, implant, IUD, and ring
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases/infections (STDs) including: chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, and other infections. Ask us about same-day results.
- HIV testing
- HPV vaccine (prevent cervical cancer!)
- UTI testing & treatment
- Pregnancy testing
What You Need to Know:
- We encourage you to talk to your parents or a trusted adult prior to your visit, but parental permission is not required at four locations in San Antonio. Please call one of our health centers more information.
- Services are available for teens and adults -- females and males.
- Insurance is accepted. If you don't have insurance, you may qualify for financial assistance or even no-cost services.
- Walk-ins and same-day appointments are available.
Call 800-230-PLAN for the health center nearest you.
For information about abortion care please click here.