Vasectomy Services at Planned Parenthood
Vasectomy is a simple, safe, and extremely effective form of permanent birth control.
Vasectomy works by blocking the tubes (vas deferens) that carry sperm from the testicles. This prevents sperm from entering the semen.
- Nearly 100% effective in preventing pregnancy
- No change in erections or performance
- No change in sex drive or climax sensation
- No (noticeable) change in the semen
- No change in the testes or hormones
- No need to use other methods of birth control
- Easy, low-risk outpatient routine procedure
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to schedule your vasectomy appointment?
Call us to schedule your procedure and get your questions answered!
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526