In order to host a successful party benefitting Planned Parenthood, you'll want to take these steps:
1. Decide on the type of event you want to host
2. Fill out an interest form
3. Set a date
4. Put together a guest list and send invites
5. Set plans for food, drinks, and/or decor
6. Host your party!
7. Send thank you notes to guests
Where We Come In
Our Development team is here to help you host a party to support Planned Parenthood.
Whether it's figuring out what kind of event would be the best fit for you, or providing you with resources like informational material and resources, or Planned Parenthood merch we're here to help.
You can contact us with any questions you may have at [email protected].
You can help us provide high-quality health care to patients through two of our programs:
1. C.A.R.E. Program: Helps to cover the cost of care for patients who are unable to pay for services.
2. Abortion Aid Program: Helps provide transportation and accommodation assistance to patients traveling from out-of-state to access abortion care.
Help fund our Community Education and Outreach efforts to better prepare our communities to make informed decisions about sexual health and healthy relationships.
By supporting to our political arm, the Community Action Fund of PPOSBC, you can help elect pro-choice candidates and push for legislation that protects and expands access to reproductive health care services including abortion care.
Or call 1-800-230-7526