Find answers to frequently asked questions about applying to work at PPOSBC.
- Q: Can I apply to multiple jobs at one time?
- A. Yes, you can. Please review all job qualifications for open positions and apply to those open positions that you qualify for.
- Q: Can I make changes to my Resume once I submit my application?
- A: Yes, you can. You will need to login to your PPOSBC Candidate Profile and update your resume online. Save the changes and you're finished!
- Q: Can I apply through email?
- A: Unfortunately, no. All applicants must apply online through PPOSBC’s Career Portal to be considered for any position.
- Q: I have started my application online; can I complete it at a later time?
- A: Yes, you can. Be sure to save all edits to your application before you log out. You can log back in to your Candidate Profile at a later time and submit once all is completed.
- Q: Why am I being asked if I am bilingual?
- A: Some of our positions require Bilingual Skills (reading, writing, speaking). If required, candidates will be tested for proficiency prior to an offer. Please review any Bilingual Requirements in the Job Posting before applying to any position.
- Q: What is the status of my application?
- A: If you are considered for a position, a recruiter will reach out to you directly. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to contact every applicant with updates.
- Q: I was not selected for a position. Can I continue applying to other positions?
- A: Yes, you can. We encourage that all applicants continue to refer back to our open positions website and apply to positions that they qualify for. There is no limit to the number of positions you may apply to.
- Q: If I am considered for a position, what is the step?
- A. If you are considered as a top candidate for a position, a Recruiter will be in touch with you to schedule a preliminary phone interview to discuss your qualifications.
- Q: How can I learn more about Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties?
- A: To learn more about PPOSBC’s services, locations, and employee benefits please visit http://www.pposbccareers.org/
Or call 1-800-230-7526