Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties (PPOSBC) is proud to deliver compassionate reproductive health care and comprehensive primary care to the communities we serve. With the help of our supporters, we are able to be a trusted resource for affordable and accessible care all year around.
Here are 5 ways you can help PPOSBC continue to provide high-quality health care services:
- Give Locally: Make a tax-deductible gift to PPOSBC. When you give locally, you make an impact directly to your own community. Donate here.
- Support Through Amazon Smile: When shopping online through Amazon Smile, you can designate PPOSBC as your chosen charity, and a portion of your purchases will yield a donation to our organization. AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives.
- Build Care Kits: You can make an impact for our patients experiencing homelessness by helping to build care kits that are provided after appointments. Contact our Development Department at d[email protected] or call 714-922-4145 for more information.
- Host a Virtual Event or Fundraiser: You can host a virtual trivia night or wine tasting event, or start a Facebook fundraiser. Consider using your platform as a way to give back to a cause you care about. Contact our Development Department to get started or go to Host a House Party.
- Be an Ambassador: Support doesn’t always require monetary contributions. Talk with friends and family about why you are passionate about high-quality, accessible reproductive care. You can also follow PPOSBC on social media and share content to spread the word about our services, education, and advocacy work. Follow PPOSBC on Instagram and Facebook.
Making a contribution, in any form, to your local Planned Parenthood helps us be able to provide care at low to no-cost for those who need it most. Consider supporting PPOSBC today.