Here at Planned Parenthood of Northern New England, the health and safety of our patients and employees is our top priority. We also know that your sexual and reproductive health care can't wait. That's why our doors remain open and why we are committed to meeting all the needs of our current and new patients.
We are now trying to serve as many patients over the phone or over a secure videoconference as possible, while still offering in-person visits when necessary. This change will allow us to serve as many patients in need as possible, in the safest way possible and will help protect you, our staff, and our communities from the spread of COVID-19.
To book an appointment, please call 1-866-476-1321, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Please note: you may experience a longer than normal wait time during this challenging time and we thank you for your patience.
Please be aware of the following:
- Any patient scheduled for an in-person visit who is experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms should stay home and reschedule their appointment. Please call 1-866-476-1321.
- We are unable to see:
- Anyone experiencing a fever AND cough OR shortness of breath
- Anyone who has been in contact with someone with Coronavirus
- We highly recommend the individuals listed above call their primary care provider or local health department for additional evaluation if you are sick. Please call us back after you have been symptom free for 14 days and please call 911 if this is an emergency.
- If you scheduled your appointment prior to 3/16/20, you will receive a call prior to your appointment. It is important that you answer this phone call or call our health center back prior to coming in for your appointment. We may be able to meet your needs by phone or secure video conference. In some instances, we may ask to reschedule your appointment. We thank you for our patience during this challenging time.
- We are now booking all appointments over the phone and have temporarily turned off our online appointment scheduling system. All patients requesting an appointment will need to be screened prior to booking. As much, you may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling. We thank you for your patience.
- If you have an active prescription and need a prescription refill, please call 1-866-476-1321 and dial 4. If you do not have an active prescription, please call 1-866-476-1321 and speak to a member of our team.
Are you a new patient looking for birth control pills, or has your current prescription expired? Download the app PPDirect. It will connect you with a provider through video and you’ll be able to get more pills without leaving your home. Available in ME and VT.