For more opportunities to take action visit our sister organization, Planned Parenthood Northern California Action Fund , a separately incorporated political organization that helps elect candidates to public office who support Planned Parenthood’s goals and mission. The Action Fund advocates for safe and legal access to Planned Parenthood services and for funding and laws that support affordable family planning and comprehensive reproductive and sexual health education.
Planned Parenthood Northern California Action Fund:
- PROTECTS programs that keep the services of Planned Parenthood health centers affordable, like Family PACT
- INFORMS our community about the importance of protecting reproductive rights
- ELECTS candidates who care about reproductive healthcare, comprehensive reproductive and sexual health education, and your right to make your own medical decisions
Other things you can do to stand up for human rights and health care:
- Send a Letter By Postal Mail To Your Elected Officials: Elected officials always appreciate hearing from you. A personalized letter sends a powerful message about your support for reproductive rights.
- Call Your Elected Officials: Sometimes, key issues go up to vote and there is not enough time to write your legislator a letter. In these cases, making a call and registering how you feel is critical.
- Send a Letter To The Editor: Support reproductive freedoms by making yourself heard in your local newspaper.